View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #6
loginfailed

My Ride: My buddies 350hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose325i View Post
go for 19" csls instead...they will look amazing. Other than that, your plans sound good, and the car looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMdan View Post
Cool man, nice touring.. excited to see what you do to it (+1 on the 19"s)
I hear you guys on the 19's. I'll have to look into the price difference of the wheels & tires to see how much more it is. I just figured I'd go with 18's to save some cash since I wouldn't have to buy new tires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyb74 View Post
Very nice touring!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsima325 View Post
i like your current wheels nice car

H&R Cupkit would be nice. if ur shocks have 130k on them, you will enjoy having a new matched spring/shock setup, with a marginal drop
Thanks for the thumbs up on the wheels. I like the way the current wheels look too, except for a couple issues. They are curbed pretty bad, some of the clear coat is peeling in spots & I think a couple of them are a bit bent even. Also, they have the fake rivets which I don't mind the look of, but they are a beotch to clean.

I'm sure the shocks & springs are original. New shocks would definitely help. It rides OK, but since I put the heavier 18's on I can tell the shocks are worn. I havent really put much thought into what suspension setup I want to do yet though. The H&R cup kit is a possibility though. I had a set on my old 94 Integra back in the day & I was pretty happy with them.
loginfailed is offline   Reply With Quote