Evidence

My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkwithanr View Post
So a triple double is choking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
did you actually watch the game? lebron's my favorite player, but he played like a babyback b1tch tonight. the cavs are a 1-man team and they're facing elimination. he knew this full well and he was afraid to take action and shoot the ball. the reason he has a triple double is because he passed the ball off everytime it was in his hands. he couldn't not earn assists if he wanted to.

I know it's been said, but imma say it again....this is why he isn't better then kobe.

Jordan/Magic/Bird/kobe....hell even fckn paul pierce(no that im comparing him to these hall of famers) knows that when the game is on the line you demand the ball and take over. It's your team, your the captain, you make the plays...

you don't get the ball at the top of the key and pass the ball to delonte west. you demand the ball and take shot after shot and will your way to a win.....or atleast fckn try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presns3 View Post
did he really hurt his arm?

i also heard he had an argument with the coach... so maybe hes like fk that, im not winning a championship for this coach... ill get one eventually...
i dunno

but yeah, he definitely looked like he checked out and stopped caring

even if he hurt his arm....kobe has a broken finger on his shooting hand,bad back, bad knee, alot older and slower and you will never see kobe play like that in an elimination game.....he will force shots, go 1 on 4, attack the basket and put it all on his shoulders before he passed the ball to luke walton to make a play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3IGNman View Post
Very, very good point. I think that most people haven't caught on to the fact that Lebron is more about fame and fun as opposed to winning and competition. He likes the lifestyle and environment of playing basketball more than the challenge of tearing the heart out of his opponents and being the best at all cost. Not that it's a bad personal characteristic, but, it seems to me that Lebron is more of an entertainer than a competitor...which probably makes him a fun person to be around, but it also doesn't translate into athletic greatness.
it's been like this since day one....he wants to be a billionaire...and im sure he is going to do it.....but the hype of him being the best player in the game....is just a marketing tool, he sells jerseys and product....but he isn't winning rings
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote