View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #55
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3IGNman View Post
Lebron is soft. A team, and even Lebron himself, is capable of getting in his head. Lebron looked scared, plain and simple. A player who is compared so often to His Airness, should never be so mentally weak and soft. This is what separates him from Jordan and even Kobe, absolutely no killer instinct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
ding ding ding ding!!!

exactly, freaking soft like a wet noodle.

you get 4 out of 4 2pac spits for the correct answer

wrong wrong wrong

lebron will win the championships once he is on a better team.

he obviously was depleted because he couldn't do it all himself.

how could you bring up kobe and MJ when they had a stellar supporting staff not to mention a strong bench

lebron has NONE of that. he's like the patrick ewing - all talent - no championship due to a mediocre team.

coco you're way to hard on lebron - he will get the trophy soon enough and smash it on your face

then put it in the butt of reiger guy - then smash it on the heads of the mods on this forum.

then the new people too because they buy high mileage used bmws

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:

Last edited by Born Again; 05-14-2010 at 03:25 AM. Reason: p.s. i still have jetlag from europe and im buzzed on wine!!!
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote