View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:14 PM   #146
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
never did i say we are right and your wrong. But they definitely presented better points than anything you posted. im merely suggesting coming back with something besides troll like actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
Are u seriously saying u guys are right and I'm wrong?

this is just discussion and impossible to have real answers

Just watching espn I have views that are more in line with some reporters and then not so much others.

Nobody is right here so you fail

But certainly gohead and pat yourself on the back
I see so are laughing at that notion???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
wrong wrong wrong

lebron will win the championships once he is on a better team.

he obviously was depleted because he couldn't do it all himself.

how could you bring up kobe and MJ when they had a stellar supporting staff not to mention a strong bench

lebron has NONE of that. he's like the patrick ewing - all talent - no championship due to a mediocre team.

coco you're way to hard on lebron - he will get the trophy soon enough and smash it on your face

then put it in the butt of reiger guy - then smash it on the heads of the mods on this forum.

then the new people too because they buy high mileage used bmws
And yet you posted this as your first post in this thread.....like i said hypocrite . No where did i say he wouldnt get a a championship either.

I wonder how long you will post before some of your posts "disappear" and you pretend like you dont know whats happening.

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.

Last edited by coco savage; 05-15-2010 at 05:42 AM. Reason: please born again, post something good
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote