View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #44
wdeerfield

My Ride: 2009 E90, 2011 F10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
you are retarded, you seriously are.... please see BOLDED parts to prove how much of a dumbass you are

WHEN DID I SAY MY CAR WAS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER.... NEVER

and

I NEVER SAID I WOULD RATHER BE IN AN RWD CAR, NOR DID I DISCREDIT THE CAPABILITIES OF AN AWD WITH SNOWS

and

WHEN DID I SAY AWD WAS A MARKETING GIMMICK????

butthurt? ya clearly you are if you are making up things that you "thought" i said

i'll say this one last goddamn time... for the weather here in RI (just like YOU referenced your driving habits/conditions on the way to VT)... there is never more than a couple inches on the ground, if that... with that being said, RWD with snow tires is COMPLETELY FINE

if you can't agree with that, then you need to open your eyes... you are talking about going 80 in all this snow and not losing control, idk wtf kinda bullshit is running through your mind, but where the fvck are you coming up with ideas like that? why is whatever you are saying even relevent?

on page 1 i even said to another member "oh i didn't check where you were from (calgary) and then AGREED THAT AWD WOULD BE A BETTER CHOICE"

please.... put your guard down and READ everything i have said in this thread

once again... PLEASE READ what i am saying, because clearly you haven't been able to read a goddamn thing yet

2009 MBM E90 | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | CA | 6FL | NAV | XENONS | 18x8.5 VB3s ET30/25
2011 JB F10 | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | 6FL | NAV | 331s Square
wdeerfield is offline   Reply With Quote