View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #1085
Richaraiza

My Ride: TS2+ 330ci, 135i
Send a message via AIM to Richaraiza Send a message via Yahoo to Richaraiza Send a message via Skype™ to Richaraiza
Looks like I'm not the only one with problems.

Turns out my quick fix didn't work on the alternator pulley. There goes alternator #3. lol. I'll be buying another one tomorrow, but won't have a pulley yet. I haven't checked the car as of yet because I was so pissed, but I think the belt may be still good. The pulley didn't actually fall off till 10 meters from where I park it at the barracks. Wheeew. That good I guess. I didn't get stranded somewhere. So I figure I can run on a pulley for about 450 miles. So this next one shopuld be the last one I buy. I will install it, maybe show up at the events, but not participate and then drive it to SCR on Tuesday. So no tooling around this weekend for me. Might show up to a CS meet on Saturday. Don't know yet.
Richaraiza is offline   Reply With Quote