View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #1100
Richaraiza

My Ride: TS2+ 330ci, 135i
Send a message via AIM to Richaraiza Send a message via Yahoo to Richaraiza Send a message via Skype™ to Richaraiza
The car just went out on me yesterday, but if I can get it up and running I might be at the event.

Doc, wheels are still mine. I just let him try them on since they are in his garage. He'll have to run far, far away with them if he wants to keep them.

Well, i finally went out to check the car. It seems the pulley is still there. W...T....F! So I tried starting it again. It worked, but only for a hoot minute then the electrical stuff started dying out one by one. Soooooooo, either the pulley is sheered, but still on the threads holding on for dear life, the alternator is bad, or something completely different is wrong that I don't know of yet.

All I know as of now is that the speakers went dead first, then thhe nav system. And almost all the warning lights were on minutes before it completely shut off the engine. I'm still going to buy another alternator to see if its just a bad alternator. If that doesn't work then I'm out of ideas.
Richaraiza is offline   Reply With Quote