View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:24 AM   #7
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
Hey guys, lately me and my girl have been going through a very rough time..

Not talking for 3-4 days at a time, arguing over the stupidest crap, it's ridiculous.

Well anyway, we did start talking, and then she mentions "oh i'm getting my tattoo next week"
Now we had this discussion, awhile ago and said I didn't think she should get one. But now, by her mentioning this, it seems like she doesn't really give a **** what I think...

And the reason this pisses me off is because she's always talking about how I don't care about what she does etc..
(I do admit, I'am a bit hard-headed) But you guys ever deal with **** like this?
lemme take a guess, is your girlfriend like 18-19?

girls do things like this to be unpredictable, spiteful, and etc... i've done it before years ago... you end up on the outs with your girl for a couple weeks, you take a little break, and then all of the sudden they are doing all these things that are completely out of the ordinary

they are looking for a reaction

without getting into further detail, take it for what its worth, if you guys are arguing back and forth and she is (presumably spitefully) getting this tatoo, tell her to take a hike.... not worth the headaches man, trust me when i tell you