View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #49
TravsM3

My Ride: 05' 545i, ZSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSmoak View Post
Actually it is his fault! People need stop acting like pussies and own up. It's a females job to keep the male interested, it's a males (YOUR) job to keep the female interested. That's it, period, no exceptions!

OP you want to know what you can do, I'll tell you. Figure out what YOU did wrong, don't be a moron like most guys by simply saying oh gash golly it just wan't meant to be because it's horse ****. And don't be a ***** by calling her one when it's your own fault. Everything, and I do mean absolutely everything any living thing does (this includes your now ex) is to survive or gain some sort of advantage (no matter how small) that will help it or in this case her to do so. So why did she cheat, well she cheated to increase her chances of survival. Thats the ultimate reason, now use this knowledge to figure out what you did wrong. I.e., how did some of the things you did decrease her chances of survival. Learn from your mistakes don't ignore and forget about them.
While there are always reasons why someone cheats and yes some of those involve our own problematic issues in the relationship there are still tons of women (and men) that simply crave attention. Once the attention fades into a state of normalcy that person begins to look elsewhere for that new "spark". This society in general is a "me, me, me" society and lends itself to being extremely selfish, self centered and totally self absorbed.

Bottom line is this girl will find that her new guy will fall into that same state of normalcy in time and repeat that same action with him. Be thankful you got away without the hassle of divorce and even worse kids.