Thread: hampton roads
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #25154
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by das BENZin View Post
I agree about the 24 Hours. I was going to go last time, but then I found it's just a bunch of eurotrash partying when you're actually there.

dude, that is a part of the experience, what do u think happens at your F1 events, your 24hrs of LeMans, your WRC, your Touring car... being a spectator is also about the partying, u think everyone sits in suites and sips coffee and talks about their millions and who to sponsor or fire next season?

Quote:
I still don't get how you guys think F1 is boring. More fun to watch than NASCAR or Daytona Prototypes if you ask me.
Ill tell you what, for some idiots driving real fast in a circle like a dog chasing its tail, it has 100x times more passing and fighting than anything on a F1 circuit, and dont get me wrong, im a nascar hater, but when they go to their circuit courses, 3 times per year, its actually, INCREDIBLY entertaining to watch.
If nascar didnt allow silly unsportsmanlike crap like bumping, etc, and raced more circuits, and less ovals, it would actually be fun to follow, cause on any sunday, any number of top runners can win.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote