View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:48 AM   #27
SmokeyDP

My Ride: 2001 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyDP View Post
Just a heads up, but I am running stock software with supersprint headers and supersprint cats and I have no CEL. My code reader lists a 'pending' code for the rear o2 and the light came on briefly for a day, but I have been driving around for 2 weeks now. I had the shark injector installed, but removed it so I can have a custom tune done(being installed next week).
This is old so I am going to update it...

With stock software I ended up throwing an o2 code after 2 weeks of driving. The good news is, all monitors passed and the car threw no codes long enough for me to get the car inspected then reinstall the shark injector.

In the end I ended up going with a custom tune because the AFR was all over the place with my mods and the Shark Injector. The car runs much smoother with the custom tune and will even pass smog.
Schrick cams - AFE intake - Custom Tune - Supersprint full exhaust - Evosport pulleys - UUC Evo 3 short shift kit - Brembo 14" BBK brake kit - Euro rear floating rotors - TC Kline Double Adjustable coilovers - Vorshlag caster/camber plates - Adjustable rear camber arms - Black 2005 competition package interior - Vorsteiner CSL front bumper - 19" CSL wheels
SmokeyDP is offline   Reply With Quote