View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #29
SmokeyDP

My Ride: 2001 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
Let me get something clear here. Did you pass emmissions while having condes in pending status? The codes for the rear o2 sensors will sit there for a while before the actually light up. The require several cycles (on/off) and cycle lenghts (x amount of miles per interval) before they will actually come up).

I'm just curious if you can actually pass emissions where you have codes in pending status. The rear monitor(s) would not be in ready state (I think?) and should therefore fail.

I still haven't installed the O2 sim but I do have cats. It usually takes me a 4-8 weeks for the codes to come up once I've reset them but that's only due to my driving needs. (It can be different for everyone).

Thanks!
Yes, you can pass with PENDING codes. The only codes that they look for is MIL codes.
Schrick cams - AFE intake - Custom Tune - Supersprint full exhaust - Evosport pulleys - UUC Evo 3 short shift kit - Brembo 14" BBK brake kit - Euro rear floating rotors - TC Kline Double Adjustable coilovers - Vorshlag caster/camber plates - Adjustable rear camber arms - Black 2005 competition package interior - Vorsteiner CSL front bumper - 19" CSL wheels
SmokeyDP is offline   Reply With Quote