View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #15
bigjae1976

My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaio76109 View Post
I don't know the exact qualifications, and as I understand it's somewhat of a case by case basis, but you should at least be an advanced level student. The club race school isn't about making you faster, it's about you feeling comfortable with others cars in close proximity at speed, and driving on parts of the track that you didn't even know existed. So entering the school you should already be able to drive at a fast pace without thinking too hard about it because there's a lot you're going to be learning and immediately applying on track.
Thanks. Open track time here in Korea is pretty cheap and frequent so I can get plenty of practice. So I will be hopefully be considered an intermediate level driver when I get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryK View Post
Putting that on the calendar, thanks. Any idea when the next local Race School happens?

BigJae, we did the same event at MSR in February, I was in a stock blue Audi A4 1.8T and my brother had the white E36 Vorshlag car with the LS2. That event convinced me to sell the A4 for an M3.
What run group were you in? I was still a greenie!
bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote