^^I agree with the poster above.
• The shift is shorter - I would say maybe 20-30% by feel; but barely noticeable.
• Less play in shifting more notchy but that is expected. This is where I felt the most improvement - Shifting is more precise.
• I noticed more engine feedback from the shifter. The shifter would vibrate with the engine, something I did not notice with the stock shifter.
• As mentioned above, throw was reduced but not as much as I would have liked.
• I noticed that the shift knob is rotated about 5-10 degs
That said - I'm going to try a Z3 shifter and try to draw some comparisons.