View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
TxZHP04

My Ride: ESS TS2+ ZHP
Don't think the M5 clutch is compatible with the 6-spd flywheel, you'll need to check with UUC about that. Of the options that I know will work, go with the performance organic. Avoid anything multi-puck on a daily street driven car.

As for engine mounts, the ONLY aftermarket mounts I can recommend for street duty are the BimmerWorld solid rubber mounts. They will add a little bit of noise and vibration over the stock fluid filled mounts so if that might bother you, just stick with stock. There are a couple of reviews of these and the near identical (except in price) Group N mounts around here that you can search out. For transmission mounts, I like the black neoprene UUC street mounts paired with the enforcer cups. I run the BW motor mounts with UUC transmission mounts and enforcers and they work very well together.
04 IR 330i ZHP | ESS TS2+ SC | MagnaFlow "headers" | KMS 3.64 LSD | AST 4100 550/650| APEX ARC-8 18x9 | H&R front sway bar | Vorshlag camber plates, RTAB limiters | TMS subframe & swaybar reinforcements | UUC SSK & DSSR | UUC TM & TME | BW motor mounts | Dinan strut & shock tower bars | vaio 4-bolt oil pump

Last edited by TxZHP04; 07-08-2010 at 10:58 AM.
TxZHP04 is offline   Reply With Quote