View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:22 AM   #4
jfoj

My Ride: '06 330CiC, '03 M5
Thanks for the suggestion, the GM5 module was not changed and should not have been programmed, it is possible that the Roll Over Protection was tested, however, I cannot confirm that at this point. The car was in the dealer for a month getting body repairs.

I know the battery was on the way out, so it is possible if the Roll Over Protection was tested, some sort of GT1 or AutoLogic device was connected and if the car was not put on a battery charger, something strange could have happened during testing of the Roll Over Protection system??

Once I got the car back, I started the car and had all the cluster lights lit for a time, then I had some strange problems where only the ABS, parking brake light and one other light was lit on the cluster.

I looked over the service manual briefly, but did not see anything obvious.

I will pull the fuse card and look a bit closer to see if for some reason a fuse blew.

I am starting to think the Express/Auto up feature is not the only problem here. I cannot raise the front windows from either the master window button or the outside door lock, so there is something else crazy here??

I may try your suggestion, I have already tried the procedure that was in the service manual, however, this appears if may be for the coupes and sedans with the upper pinch sensor and not the convertible.

Last edited by jfoj; 07-19-2010 at 06:36 AM.
jfoj is online now   Reply With Quote