View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #34
fredwlau

My Ride: E90 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutzperformance View Post
Honestly, I think Stage 3 is really the way to go. Stage 4 will be faster up top but overall driveability and street driving, stage 3 gives you power at much much lower lag.. Ive been in both and I can tell you stage 4 is raw, but with the new Stage 3 Billet turbo setup, its right up there in power and spools much quicker!

What makes you cancel out the option of an E9x with an AA supercharger?

Also I keep tabs with HPF on a daily basis, and I dont think anything E9x M3 is due to be in progress anytime soon.
Yeah I've been weighing the differences between the 3 and 4 and it seems that for the price, 3 will give you close to identical performance. I'd like to wait and see the new figures for the 4 when it is in production again however. Can you provide any top end figures for both?

Only reason I haven't honoured the e9x with an AA s/c is simply because I've never seen one in person. It's not so much company specific as it is I just keep hearing mixed opinions about s/cing the e9x. ESS downs Gintani and Gintani downs ESS. If you have any opinions yourself please do share.
fredwlau is offline   Reply With Quote