View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #50
JamesClay
Sponsor

My Ride: Any BMW with 4wheels
A few quick shots - more on our website Project Page.

Racetech 4009W seats - the wide version fits most, including me. Built by the Kiwis, who have much more similar body types to the average American than the Italians... Schroth belts both sides as well - 6-pointers will feel nice at the speeds we are moving.
BW_E46M3STC (43)

Evosport seat adaptors give a variety of seating positions and the Racetech mounts bolt right on. Remember - build it in your garage, not show what BimmerWorld can fabricate.
BW_E46M3STC (46)

Tires for the UTCC? Something very fast. And something that comes up to speed quickly. There is plenty of traffic and you only get a couple of laps before you have to start running in traffic which best-case slows you down. Worst case, I don't think the majority of drivers feel comfortable facilitating a pass where I would want it. So all this leads to a full slick (fast) from Hoosier (up to speed quickly). 265/645R18 all 4 corners (slicks are done in diameter, not aspect ratio) and with an _____ compound.
BW_E46M3STC (50)

Doing some scaling and setup. Initial numbers have it under 3,000 wet. The final number will impress for one of those "heavy newer-model cars" as our E30 and E36 brethren call the E46...
BW_E46M3STC (42)

More later this week.
www.bimmerworldracing.com

Bimmer World
JamesClay is offline   Reply With Quote