View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:33 PM   #17
leletyM3

My Ride: 05 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3AN ONE View Post
Boost gauge problem solved!!!!!!! I am an idiot!?! Lolz, wasn't the gauge. I had a small boost leak from the blower to the S pipe. I didn't see the leak because it was behind where I couldn't see! When I made adjustments to my S pipe, somehow it came loose off the back.

I just want to thank Jean at AA for being patient with me, he also referred me to some tech guys at AEM to troubleshoot. FYI, they had a great idea to check the gauge to see if it was registering boost. They had me hook up a bike pump with a pressure gauge to the sensor. I connected the bike hose and sensor with an extra wire. Turned the car on and started pumping! Gauge showed boost past 16 psi.... Duh!?!

Anyways... I'm putting out 9-10psi on the blower! Afr's look pretty good but now I think I'm ready to at least dyno....
Great to know that you found the problem...so I am assuming your car should pull a bit harder too since you had a boost leak

Well keep us updated!! See you next time!

HPF Stg2 Turbo 640rwhp, Eisenmann Race 83mmx4, Volk TE37 TA, Toyo T1R, Brembo BBK 380mm 6pots & 345, 6k HID, 6K HID Fogs, Depo Smoked Corners, Strassentech Front Lip, V-CSL Bootlid, V-CSL Diffuser

leletyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote