View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 04:44 PM   #28
ninjlao

My Ride: e30
I don't know what else to tell you. LOL
I don't know how else you want me to explain what I am saying. If your questions were more clear and asked me directly what data you want I might have been able to help you fully understand. But how do you expect me to do that, how else do you expect me to explain its softer, do I have to tell you in numbers, it's just the feedback I have and obviously other users even on this board has with these springs. If you think they are expensive and you want to try them, sell the Hipercos and buy Swifts, if you dont like the Swifts sell them and buy brand new Hiperco's, if you dont want to go through the troubles then keep what you have. If your happy with them that's all that matters.

I'm not a Swift salesman. I'm not trying to pitch these springs to you. Nor do I even have to put up long threads like I did, which I am starting to realize why I shouldn't have in the first place. It's just a headache.

Look you don't have to use them if you don't want to. I didn't say one bad thing about Hiperco. This is all just unbiased information that I have come across with experience.

I don't post often because I lurk. When I see something in which I might be able to give my 2cents then I do, obviously I dont have much to say. My car isnt really a racecar anyway. I like looking at cool pictures of BMW's and see how I might be able to make mine a bit nicer.

Signing out.

Last edited by ninjlao; 07-23-2010 at 04:46 PM.
ninjlao is offline   Reply With Quote