View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 09:32 AM   #416
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 125
My Ride: G37xS & 330Ci ZHP
Originally Posted by AznGuilty View Post

Anyone know what this stick for?
It's called a "stylus". It's what people used to use on touch screen LCDs in the paleozoic era. These have long since been replaced with the digitus secundus through human evolution.
uncompiled is offline   Reply With Quote