View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #36
nickr519
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: La Jolla, CA
Posts: 419
My Ride: ZX-10R, Ram 2500
no one said it can't be done just that it would take a bit of money, time, and experience that 99% of people on this forum certainly do not have or aren't willing to expend. This man, however, falls into the other 1%
__________________
'99 323i - totalled
'87 supra - sold
'90 300zx - sold
'01 GSX-R600 - sold
'97 Ram 2500
'06 ZX-10R
nickr519 is offline   Reply With Quote