View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
///M THIS

My Ride: Boosted' Stg 1 335i
Dont know how to leave me girl....

Hey guys, Im ganna say it how it is. No Bullshit or Lies. Im not ganna make this story or my feelings all be about me being innocent ormaking her look bad. Someone please here me out.....

I had my girl for about 1.6 years. I love her (In every way shape possible.) But I can be with you. Me and her have been through so much **** and drama with family, friends, each other. It has toned down a lot now, but for the majority of the time its been hell. Like regret....

Do not get me wrong. Its one of those, when its good its great. And when its bad its really shity.

But I do not know how to explain, its impossible for me to leave her. I do not know how and where to do it. I have no close friends. I tried having rebounds, but that sh1t doesnt work. No matter how big their boobs or ass is, I cant move on. It doesnt feel the same.. with other girls. but then again I feel connected with her a lot and then I lose it with her and love and respect.

It bothers me alot because I CANT IMAGINE her with another guy. It fvckn hurts man. LIke them holding kissing, sex, txts, convos. Because thats stuff I do now.

I have gone for the end of the world for this girl. But my hands arent clean. I love this girl but I dont see myself without her. I have no one to lay myself on or thoughts. Other girls, or events, or partys only last for that moment. The next morning its like, fvck dude I want my girl and what is she doing? You know what IM talking about guys...? I have tried to get her out of my mind before, its impossible shis all I have. But I can feel this way or act fake. But I love her.

Sometimes I put myself to sleep in pain, its hurts. I think of leaving her of the though at least once a week, if not more. I js cant.

Her face, her eyes, her tears, theres no way in hell. Its not who I am or how Im raised. I feel so bad if I did.

And I HAVE BEFORE, BROKEN UP WITH HER. But its one of those moments when you say stupid sh1t you dont mean and 5 min later your kissing them. Its so hard.

What I do?

Last edited by ///M THIS; 09-06-2010 at 05:35 AM.
///M THIS is offline   Reply With Quote