View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 09:47 AM   #13
OrisuE46

My Ride: 325xi
you are acting like a biggity b1tch. i broke up with my girlfriend of 3years a few months ago. it was the hardest thing ive went through besides my fathers death. i thought just like you...cant live without her but you arent happy anymore. the good times were great and the bad times were the shittiest moments of my life. move on bro. cuz you arent gonna wake up one morning and be in love again it just doesnt work like that. it took me time to heal and sometimes i think about her. hell i even saw her yesterday filling up gas, but i just kept on going. you really dont know who you are until you are alone and figure out what you need. since ive broken up with her i found an amazing friend/ person that i love spending my days with. never thought i would find someone or even have feelings for anyone else for a long time, but with time the heart heals and you will be happy. man up, cut your ties, delete her from your life and figure out what is best for you. its your life you decide how you wanna waste your time.

R.I.P

OrisuE46 is offline   Reply With Quote