View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
LiNk504

My Ride: 2000 323i
Question i think my transmission may have just blown

so i was driving home from work and i stopped at a red and when it turned green i started driving again (i didn't gun it, i drove it nice and normal) there was a clunk and a grinding noise. it originally sounded like a wheel on the pavement and thats what i thought it was (my tires are really bad right now) until i pulled over and all four were still intact so i looked under my car and there was a fluid leaking. i was really close to my house and since there was no one to come tow me and my insurance company is a bunch of dicks i drove it home and the weird part was that it shifted fine just sounded really bad intermediately . when i got home i immediately jacked it up to find out what the liquid was and it was coolant. i don't have any lights on on the dash except and airbag one and the coolant one (coolant sensor is broken when i had to change the expansion tank so i monitor it every few days and i filled it up last night so i know it was full). anyone know what the hell happened to my car?

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.