View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #12
smoke96

My Ride: 2004 325ci
honestly, it was lazy to not search but on the other hand, if the OP did search, he would have found 10xxx threads with the same **** going on. you have raceland fan boys that swear by them as if they are just as good as a big brand coilover, then you have the people bashing them even though they have never owned them. so really, when it comes to searching for the topic of racelands, its actually quite useless. i have no problem admitting that racelands need so work and fine tuning. all in all, they arent horrible if your not going to the track every weekend. Furthermore, your gonna have to spend more that $300 to actually be able to get anything out of them. i would suggest bilsteins for the rear shocks.

[QUOTE=Back2Basics;11538236]So you're gonna have your food delivered to you while you sit at your computer screen on the 112th floor responding to questions about dildo's and sex lube's while strangers fill your bank account to acquire the tools needed for their sick, guilty pleasures?
That's pretty ****ing legit man.
smoke96 is offline   Reply With Quote