View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 12:35 AM   #41
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud

My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33333333333 View Post
Update:

I officially filed the criminal complaint now its up to the D.A. to issue the charges and get a warrant for her arrest. I have all the evidence gathered awaiting for Justice. No man deserves to be swindled out of this kind of money from someone they loved. I would like to have my 20k back but if I cant get it back I am better off knowing my 20k was spent on keeping this evil girl in jail for a very long time. She has a history of theft so it should be easy for a conviction. I dont want any plea deals so she can skate off on probation like she has done in the past. I will not give up on this matter until I get justice. I will keep the forum updated as soon as they file the charges. Thanks everyone for support as I hope to seek justice.
did you ever give her gifts?
did you ever give her access to your safe? or did she BREAK into your safe somehow?

most likely end up being a civil case at best ... a he said/she said situation

and if the DA somehow decides there's enough evidence to put together a case and prosecute, whether the DA's office and her make a plea bargain or not is not really up to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is offline   Reply With Quote