View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 05:43 AM   #42
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Hots View Post
dont get me wrong brother, i am just trying to put all the FAQ's together so people know more about the unit and dont ask the same questions over and over again. .......
All the FAQs have already been addressed so that's exactly what you're doing, asking the same questions over and over again and some of the questions were even answered only a couple of posts above yours.

Also, a couple of items you list as "bugs" and say they need to be fixed are not bugs at all, for example your question below......
Quote:
~Does the music randomly stop when you get a call through bluetooth or when you put the car in reverse? Is it fixed?
Firstly, how is it "random" if the music stops when a call comes through, sounds pretty intentional to me.
This is not a bug it's how all bluetooth system works, in all cars, or would you rather answer the phone with music blasting in your ears so you can't hear the call?
And again regarding reversing cameras, they all operate the same way, music is muted when in reverse, it's a safety feature and makes sense when you think about it.