View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #822
rovert

My Ride: Zaps Horse Poo!!
Send a message via ICQ to rovert Send a message via AIM to rovert Send a message via MSN to rovert Send a message via Yahoo to rovert
255/35 profile might be a bit high for the rear and I'm not sure how low a sport cup kit drops it in relation to my coilover drop. You can always test how much you can space out the rear by taking out the springs while the car is lifted, and mounting the wheels using washers for spacers until you find the max size you can go. With the spring taken out and the car lifted, you can then push the wheel all the way up into the wheel well/fender to give an accurate representation if/where it will rub. Just get the wheel and tire setup in your hands, and go from there. VB3 staggered 19" offset is 40F/45R. You'll for sure afford 5mm to make the front ET35 as my wheels are ET35 in the front and I'm happy with their stance. If my rears were ET40, I probably would be content and not do any spacing but I find ET45 are still too far into the wheel well with rolled fenders.