View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
I have no idea what's going on...but that won't stop me from having some thoughts:

Find your key or get another 'real' key...as that seems to be what started all this stuff...so I like proximate causes, but couldn't even approximately say why this would be the case.

Also, it sounds like your sending unit is going south...but there is a diy fix for it...though, if it's just the gauge, then just use mileage to tell you when to fill up. I never go below 1/4 tank if I can help it...and so far, I've always been able to help it.

Secondly, just keep an eye on things, coz although it seems like it's just a bug, you might actually have issues with other things.

Thirdly, just for grins, try the universal fix for all electrical glitches...unplug the battery for a half an hour and let her relax a bit...and don't call or write that she's crazy...they hear stuff like that and you'll suffer!

Doug

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote