View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 03:26 PM   #35
W4rmachine

My Ride: oNe sLo 3twenty3
Send a message via AIM to W4rmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimminge46 View Post
Darn, I missed it. Any pictures of the show? I really wanted to go! Theres another show in Toledo OH I will be there hope to see some fanatics. 10/09, 2010 - Ronald McDonald House OcTABerfest! Car Show http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/ohio-car-shows.html

Nice 323ci. That price is steep are you trying to get all your mod money back? You can buy a 2001-2003 M3 with the same mileage for $15,000 excellent condition.
Yeah not trying to get all my money from mods... I've spent well over $20,000 in parts/labor bud. And if you did your research right... a lot of 323ci with my mileage or more is running anywhere from 10k-12k... I know how much KBB is saying but I'm looking at the demographic standpoint. And I did my research for M3's in Michigan for awhile now and its impossible to find a excellent condition M3 for $15k.
[BMW 323ci] Mods: AA Supercharged C30 Kit | AA Gen 3 exhaust | OEM M3 front | Vorsteiner Hood | Custom paint Volk TE37 | GTR sideskirts | Hamann rear addon | HKS Hipermaxx Coilover | Voltex GT Type 1 Wing | OEM M3 side mirror | Autentic ACS Lip |
W4rmachine is offline   Reply With Quote