View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #42
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by bheidelburg View Post

Of Course the esteemed dmax may have a different calculation as he has extracted over 300K from his '99 but that appears to be the exception so far. 200K seems to be where most of the highest mileage E46s land on this forum and it seems very few are original owners.
Not esteemed by everyone, but in any case, no, I'm at 208K only...think you're thinking of the more esteemed Zach with 300K+ miles. I'll get there, but give me a few more years of agony!

Interesting points you make about value, though. I've said before that I couldn't afford a new bmw, but I could afford to maintain one. Had a lot of work to do on mine, and I've not added up my bills...don't want to know...but I just have been building myself a new bmw...and it's far cost, just far more work than just buying one.

Anyway, had to correct the record...Zach is the awesome one...I'm just planning on being that someday!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote