View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
323tom

My Ride: Turbo 323 ;)
Hey ya I wonder about the traction with or without sub, I think it will help but will see I'm going to try with and without the sub box...thx for the suggestions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickr519 View Post
In for advice about the sub setup, I know weight reduction is always good but I wonder if with e46 traction issues with fr that it might end up helping... Good luck op, tire pressure will probably be lowered depending on what tires you're running but it will take some experimenting to get it right. Try dropping 2 psi in the rears per run launch rpm constant and see where that gets you. Also make sure to max out pressure in the fronts for less rolling resistance.
Haha thx PEI you always know how to cheer someone up Ill keep you guys updated when I get back from the strip, should be lots of fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEI330Ci View Post
Forget about going fast. You are there to have fun, don't let you expectations over ET and MPH ruin the experience.

Just focus on making as many passes as possible...the rest you'll be able to figure out pretty easily once you get more comfortable. You will be nervous, and that will affect your "performance" more than optimizing launch RPM, tire pressures, or shift points.

I've made hundreds of passes down the drag strip, and I still mess up.....
323tom is offline   Reply With Quote