My Ride: Imola M3 vert
Send a message via AIM to MeanGreen
FS/FT 2001 M3 vert 6 spd imola 84k - Dallas, TX - $15,999

2001 BMW M3 Convertible

Price: $15,999

Miles: 84,183

Transmission: 6 speed manual

Color: Imola Red (ext), black (int)

I am selling because I live and work downtown and don't really need a second car for pleasure. I love the car, it is in excellent condition, but I can't justify owning it when I drive less it than 25 miles per week. I have owned it since April 2010 and had the car go through a Pre Purchase Inspection at BMW where they found the car to be in excellent condition; I can show you the PPI at your request. The car has always been under cover its entire life and the paint shines like new. There are no rips, tears or stains in the black leather interior. There is a small tear on the inside of the convertible top. It does not affect the integrity of the top at all.

The car has been owned previously by 2 E46fanatics.

The only modifications from factory are the 18x8.5/9.5" hyperblack CSL wheels, matte black kidney grills, black corner lamps, and color coded reflector covers.

Contact Information:

Phone: 512-826-6699 (Leave me voicemail before 6 or text anytime)
Email: halfhill.mark@gmail.com

I am available most evenings after 6pm and all day Saturday and Sunday

I will consider partial or full trades, vehicles I'd entertain: x3 and x5, e46 sedan (auto), e9x (auto), or other German cars. I want to trade down, but will add cash if necessary.

Last edited by MeanGreen; 10-19-2010 at 08:04 PM.
MeanGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.