View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
bimmerman11

My Ride: 2005 330Xi
Send a message via AIM to bimmerman11
Umnitza screwed me big time... Buyer Beware !!!

I just bought a bumper from their "bumper bonanza". Since they're a forum sponsor I figured I had nothing to worry about when ordering from them.

My bumper came with a broken plastic piece that was hanging on the bottom of the gray bag the bumper came with. My installer is telling me he needs to fiberglass the piece back on which is 1.5 hours of labor= $150.

Umnitza's response to me: "you should have bought insurance" with a nice smiley face on the email. Matt emails me on Saturday and tells me not to worry because my installer just needs to reglue the piece back on and it will work just fine.

While on the phone when I placed the order with Tim, he doesn't mention that I should buy insurance. Instead he tries to sell me a HID fog light kit and when I say "no thanks", he tells me he'll send me complimentary fog light bulbs that will match my current 6000K xenons.

Besides the fact that my bumper was defective upon delivery, Umnitza gave me Predator ion bulbs for my clear corners- not the fog lights I was promised. I have no need for the Predator bulbs.

Sheesh. This is all done by a forum sponsor?

My wife was right: I need to stop buying things for my car because I keep getting screwed by companies who promise devilishly good service.

Rant over. Good night.
bimmerman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.