View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:00 AM   #10
kuruption

My Ride: 2001 M3 LSB 6MT
How about a salvage vert???

silver/grey, 6 mt, nav, leather, heated seats, xenons, 18s w/ 60%, runs and drives perfectly. 44520 original miles.

This is how the interior looks like, it is very clean as I recently got it fully detailed (notice it's the smaller Nav).

The salvage title of this car is due to the burned fabric roof. My solution was to simply lower the roof manually and put a hardtop which I purchased locally ($1500).This is how the car was purchased with the roof burned, there were deep holed in the roof which I am sure a professional vert roof repair shop can fix for under a grand.

The car runs and drives perfectly. No alignment issues or such, no hesitation, no noisy valves, it was actually very well taken care of prior to the incident; I pulled all the previous history through Towne BMW in Buffalo. There has never been a body damage or repaint of any panel (I checked with a paint gauge).

Regardless, I am asking 11,900 for the car w/o hardtop. And for some reason it has a Clean NY title w/ salvage history.

I forgot to mention, despite my home being in Toronto, I live in NYC/Syracuse as I am through the process of my NY BAR exam and reside in NY. The car is registered in NY and I hold the title. I will take clearer, newer shots of the car once I get a chance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7405986_4_I.png
Views:	581
Size:	305.9 KB
ID:	380580   Click image for larger version

Name:	7405986_2_I.png
Views:	586
Size:	332.1 KB
ID:	380581  

Last edited by kuruption; 10-20-2010 at 09:05 AM.
kuruption is offline   Reply With Quote