View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Mulatto325

My Ride: 325ci convertible
Vendors check this out.

I spend a lot of money on my car. Mostly with sponsors on this site. I have spent by now about as much as the car is worth. Checked out almost every sponsors sites mostly enjoyable and easy to navigate. But me personally I like to place my orders by phone. Like to get their views on the products they carry. I also like to know that there is someone I can actually speak to if I have warranty issues. Since I have been on most of these sites I notice that you all carry the same or very similar products. Now there are some sites that carry hard to find stuff. Like euro spec for example I use euro spec for an example because that is one of the few vendors I will buy from with out a phone #. Well they have a number but good luck getting to talk to anyone. I understand you vendors are busy and want to keep costs down. But bottom line if you don't have a number that I can reach you at during normal business hours I won't order from you. Heard good things about bimmerbrakes and mod bargains. I bought rotors pads and ss lines. From mod bargains because I checked both sites and could not find a number for bimmerbrakes. I will pay more for a product if i can talk to a live person and place my order. Call me old fashion. I have seen a lot of good products for good prices but either went with another vendor or a different mod. That's my rant

My tops down, its upset.
>>>Mulatto325<<< Build thread
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...087&highlight=
Mulatto325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.