View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 01:54 AM   #86
4mused

My Ride: HPF Stage 4 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
wrote this just now in the lebron nike add thread and figured i would copy it into here....

do you expect our heat team to destroy every team Right off the bat???? we couldnt make a shot tonight which killed us completely but give credit to boston... they played very well... always answered back with huge plays when miami where making strides to get back into the game... im somewhat pleased with the first season game... sucks we lost but cmon... our team is missing a little chemistry but that will come in time... it was good to see our team rally and come back from 18 points against the best defense in nba and in their house.....
They didn't just not destroy teams off the bat, they sucked hardcore. Only thing that saved them some face and dignity tonight was Lebron. Celtics might as well have played Cleveland. I'm not a Heat fan, nor a hater. Same for Lebron. The excuses don't really cut it either. I don't know how many times I heard the sportscasters say Wade didn't get enough practice time and he had injuries. I think we got it after the 58th time.

Rockets and Lakers game however.. now that was a good game. It's not about just winning. They are entertainers, and close games like this are what keep the audience on the edge of their seats.

4mused is offline   Reply With Quote