View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #27
aggieE46
Keep it clean

My Ride: 03 Evo, 07 Passat
Send a message via AIM to aggieE46
But you guys have never backed up your claims with proof. The best we got was Viral's failed dyno on his Auto ZHP. Show us a real tune and we'll be all smiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Active Autowerke View Post
Very bold statement my friend for someone recommending a generic 'piggy back tune' for a NA BMW. These have been debated for several years and whether you choose AA or Dinan our options are clearly better for a NA BMW motor than a piggy back for several reasons. We have been tuning BMW's for well over 20 years and while they are same cases where a piggyback may be recommended on newer cars I cannot think why you would want a piggyback.

As far as your comments on sending in the ECU, we have dealers across the country that have the ability to tune the ECU in house. We also have several options that we will be releasing for DIY'ers.

Bottom line is the Shark injector is a basic/generic tune.. we tune these cars the same way the factory does, IE BMW performance... which is through the factory DME. We have the ability to change the tune for certain mods like, cams,FI,headers,track,etc...

BTW, ill send you some stickers and a free tune if you want