E46Fanatics - View Single Post - iGO Primo Issues/Tweaks/Systxt thread
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 03:04 PM   #50
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Australia
Posts: 3,306
My Ride: E46 325Ci
Originally Posted by 440films View Post
I found someone on a forum that had the same problem. His solution:

"I just copied the ui_igo9 folder in the data.zip and renamed it ui_igo8 and added it. So i have both the ui_igo9 and 8 folder in the one data.zip. it worked after that..."

So i tried it... New error

"Program Application Database Cannot Be Found"

I'm probably in over me head but I'm stubborn.
The reason you find Primo loads up a bit slower is that the original iGO8 that came with your Dynavin runs at 400x240 resolution, Primo that you have is configured to run at 800x480 resolution, double the pixels.
Delete the iGO8 folder that you created in the Primo data.zip, Primo is iGO9, iGO 8 is well iGO8.
What wuill help load Primo quicker is to have as little as posible in the sys.txt file, or even get rid of it altogether.
Yes you are stubborn, paying to get a copy of the nav and then messing around with it anyway
Darkoz is offline   Reply With Quote