View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #56
TitaniumCranium
/// Limitless

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by genuity View Post
It is confirmed a 100% fitment, plus it is a waterproof connector

Last two pictures are continuity tests. The one at 1 is with the reverse switch not engaged. The second to last is with the switch engaged. The resistance seems to vary has the reverse switch is depressed and this is just with it mostly depressed. The multimeter Ohms setting was set to 200, which was the lowest setting.

"GM Delphi / Packard - Bosch EV1 Type Injector Connector"
I was throwing some old parts out from past DIY's. In my lower radiator hose was the old temp sensor. It is the exact same connector used for the reverse switch!!!

BMW's part number for the connector that fits into the temp sensor is 12521427608 - it will also fit the reverse switch. I just keeps getting better.

Now to get the DME (ECU) programmed and see if/track down why the mirror isn't dipping when in reverse. The reverse lights work correctly.

/// MODS
/// Auto => 6-Spd Manual Conversion | Apex EC-7 | Koni/Ground Control Coilovers | Vorshlag Camber Plates | Meyle HD LCA | PowerFlex bushings | GruppeM rep CAI | Shark Injector | 6000k HID's and Fogs | BMW European MTechII | BMW Performance Shifter | ACS Mirrors and Rear Spoiler ///
TitaniumCranium is offline   Reply With Quote