View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
Levim9

My Ride: S54 325i
Show me some highway information setups

..And please do not post pictures of old vans and station wagons filled with scanners and covered with antennas!

I'm sure some of you guys drool whenever you see pictures of cars like Alex Roy's M5 and the Blackbird R8 that have the rally look. There's something about a sporty car with an antenna setup that looks serious. Those guys have went nuts with their setups and cluttered interiors but they have money and I guess all of their modifications serve a purpose for what they do. My setup is nothing like theirs but it's simple and makes my modding a bit different than the usual. In time I will change up a few things and add other radios/electronic countermeasures but I'd like to share what it looks like now. Feel free to post pictures of nice cars with antennas, cb radios, scanners, radar detectors, laser jammers, gps systems, ect. whether it's your car or just one you have pictures of.

My Setup: Uniden BCT-12 scanner (wire/suction cup antenna), Uniden BCT-15x scanner, Uniden RH-96 remote head for the BCT-15x mounted in the sunglasses holder, Uniden speaker mounted behind the rear seats, Antenex ABSCANC antenna with trunk lip mount for the BCT-15x, Cobra 75 - WX cb radio, Truck Spec (lol) antenna mounted to the rear tow hook, Valentine One radar detector, Garmin Nuvi 255W, and a GoPro HD camera mounted to the windsheild.

Soon to come..
- Antenex ABSCANC antenna to replace the BCT-12s wire/suction cup antenna

Hope you guys like. Post some pictures!

Last edited by Levim9; 11-20-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Levim9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.