View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 02:18 AM   #44
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 13,119
My Ride: E60M
Originally Posted by Andy2108 View Post
And door dings?

I wish..
yes, door dings are also covered, but would be considered collision, since ostensibly, another car hit you. Some states do reduced deductible for "uninsured motorist" accidents. In Virginia, if somebody hits you in a parking lot and drives off, you can claim that as uninsured motorist, and you get coverage under a $200 deductible.
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote