View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #7
ZeGhost

My Ride: 05 Alpine White 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA-e46 View Post
hey ZeGhost, im about to replace mine at 130,xxx with the h&r cup kit as well. How do you like it? I was originally thinking about h&r sport springs/bilstein sport shocks but they're a little pricey.
LOVE it! Much cheaper than coilovers, as I do not care much for needing to adjust them, and for the money it totally changed the driving dynamics of my car. Got mine from Modbargains.com, about the cheapest place you can find it on the net. Trust me, I did the research. I threw in a BMW Performance front strut brace, and UUC Swaybarbarians, and now my car handles like an oversize go-kart. I was very satisfied with the gap elimination as well. Lowered it just enough to where theres hardly any gap, yet I'm not tucking or rubbing my tires. Definitely recommend it. Get the race springs. Rides a lil stiffer, which I don't mind at all, but lowers it a lil more and of course helps in the curves compared to the "touring" springs.

2005 M54 325i///Alpine White///UUC Lightweight Flywheel///UUC Evo3 w/DSSR///UUC TSE3///UUC Sway Barbarians///BMW Performance Strut Brace///H&R Sport Cup Kit///O.Z. Ultraleggera 18X8.5's///Predator Orion V2's///K&N CAI///Shark Injected, Mother approved.
ZeGhost is offline   Reply With Quote