View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #23
iansanderson

My Ride: 2001 330CiC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmanscotch View Post
I also find their service and part selection to be above the typical bar.

To be nit-picky, I agree with the gentleman who said sometimes their packaging/shipping is a bit much....that is about the only negative, so if your listening ECS...work on that if there is room to do so.

Also....how many local folks would be up for an actual store front you could shop at/pick up your parts at?! Even with fast shipping, I sometimes REALLY rather just drive 12 miles then wait a day...:)

I'm not saying it has to be fancy, maybe even just a setup where you can order the parts and know about when they'd be ready to pick up at a simply counter/receptionist setup...
I've driven past their offices out of sheer curiosity. It's kinda off the beaten path. Pretty non-descript building with plenty of VW's up front and a door.. that's about it. Ohio probably isn't the place for a german car part retail store, but it would be nice.

Cheat Sheet:

GT1/ISIS/MoDiC = Factory authorized diagnostic system used by BMW dealerships across the world.

NCS Expert = BMW Factory R&D programming tool available on the internet (not intended for the public and not available to the dealership network)

OEM = Genuine BMW part only available from a franchised BMW dealership.

DME = Engine Management Computer
iansanderson is offline   Reply With Quote