View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #45
djoutofsight

My Ride: E46 M3 Smg Mystic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem View Post
Just called them. And they said that they can only repair BMW mirrors for now. So you have to send yours first. Said usually takes about 48-72 hours plus shipping
This is great that i found this thread. Its $95 + shipping. You ship yours to them and they send it back fixed. YET if you have homelink like i do they have no means to test it and don't repair or work on the electronics.

Here is the exact e-mail sent to me from them

""
Thank you for the order. Unfortunately, we do not have the plastics in house to build you a mirror as a pre-exchange as we do not support mirrors with home link. However, if you would like to send your mirror into us, as a repair and return, we will gladly exchange out the defective glass cell. Please be advised that in order to do this we must open the plastics in your mirror. In the rare instance your plastics break beyond repair, Sybesma's will make every effort to find a comparable replacement but no guarantees are made. Also, be advised that we are unable to test the operations in the home link feature, so your mirror may or may not have this as an operable function upon completion of the repair. The cost for repair is $95 (including shipping/handling) which will be retained up front prior to the repair. Customers in Canada will be charged $120. If unit does break, $15 will be retained as a bench fee and $80 refunded. (If you would like your mirror shipped back, an additional $16 in shipping/handling for charges will apply) (Canadian shipping varies for return) Please send your mirror along with contact info (or the initial order form sent) stating you would like the mirror repaired and returned.

Warmest Regards,
Sybesma's Electronics
581 Ottawa Ave
Ste 100
Holland, MI 49423

800-456-4265

Stacy Svay

Customer Service Rep.

Sybesma's Electronics

581 Ottawa Ave. Ste.100

Holland, MI 49423

1-800-456-4265