View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #10
Toxic0n

My Ride: E46 M3 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLeeSwagger View Post
That looks tightt man! but two things.. im not running stock xenons as headlights so will it be to wierd with 8000k uptop (pretty blue) and then 3000k on the fogs? and one more thing did u get the corner light cancel mod where it doesnt turn on with the lights only when you use turn signals?! how did u do that
I don't think it will look weird. I have 6000K HIDs and I love the look.

I turned off my DRLs and deleted the corners with a software called NCSExpert, an old laptop and a $15 VAG COM cable from eBay. I also enabled the rolling up of windows with the remote, autolock at a certain speed, disabled cold monitoring of the license plate lights so I could put in LEDs, etc.
It's frowned upon around here to talk about it, but a quick search on BF.C will tell you all you need to know.... There is also a way to do it with a resistor but I've read that it can damage your LCM

Ground Control Street/School coilovers, 19" HRE 441R wheels, ACS exhaust
2DIN touchscreen carputer, Bimmian CF E-brake handle, Titanium CF Trim, Illuminated ZHP knob, BMW Performance SSK, 2-way Compustar
Clear turn signals, LED license plate lights, LED tails, 3000k HID fogs, angel eyes, matte grills, CF Emblems etc
Toxic0n is offline   Reply With Quote