View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #25
mach.schnell

My Ride: 08/2000 330Cic x2
Live chat worked well too. The drill down for front blinker sockets included the vert. for parts that only fit on the sedan. Asked live chat if their parts did fit the vert, and they fixed the website right then and there.

(Well for some reason the board won't let me make a new post here, but it doesn't say the thread is closed.)

Edit: 12/16/10 Maybe I spoke too soon. Called up about some $80 tail lights with a $70 shipping charge, and yes, once again this guy was nice and fixed the website mistake. But awhile later I called about the Jack pad kit, and after asking the salesman to search on an ECS number, he gave me quite a bit of attitude. After he finally put in his search field what I asked, and found the parts I wanted to ask about, I mentioned I was sorry if it was too much trouble for him and asked for another operator - so he hung up on me. (I'll give the benefit of the doubt and attribute it to temporary holiday help.)

Edit: (later that afternoon.....) Well I learned my lesson. Send Joe an email. Or give him a call. Deal with a fellow E46fanatic directly, not some strange phone salesman ;^) Joe, again, thank you so much calling me back and straightening everything out. In a large company, you might run into a "bad egg" here or there, but a great company will make it right. Hope to order again soon, so look for my email.

Last edited by mach.schnell; 12-16-2010 at 03:43 PM.
mach.schnell is offline   Reply With Quote