View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 03:56 AM   #295
lejeunebimmer

My Ride: 02' M3 SMG, 02' 330i
Hey Aggie, I love your thread it is motivation for me! Got a couple of questions for you.

1) Do you have a before and after dyno of the stett performance silicone intake boots? I know they're mainly for eliminating the torn rubber causing vaccum leaks, and I just replaced mine back in Jan, but it seems like they smooth out the flow a bit compared to the stock ones with the bellows in them. So I'm really tempted to get them for this reason, and if no one else has before and after dyno's then if I spring for these then I'll get an after since I already have a before.

2) Underdrive pulleys I know you're running evosports and they seem to offer the best performance, anywhere to get them besides evosports site?

3) Tune, I know you just have the sharkinjector, but I presume you might be getting a custom tune sometime in the future. So are you going to just go with AA or ESS, or do you have someone who can tune the MS43 software? I would personally love to get a custom dyno tune done, but no one around me seems to be able to work with any of the siemens ecm point blank period. Although my dyno guy and someone else from this forum who is big into running e36 race cars (wish I could remember his name on here otherwise I'd be talking in depth with him right now) are working on rigging up motech (or maybe its motos?) so that they can custom tune the siemens. Anyways if you have someone who can work with the siemens let me know because I am interested!!!!
330i - AA Tuned, Headers, UUC Stage I LW FW, e36 M3 Clutch, UUC SS Clutch line, BMW Performance Intake, Evo Sport Pulleys, BMW Performance Cross-Drilled Rotors, Hawk HPS, BW SS Brake Lines, BW Solid Guide Bushings, BMW Performance CF Strut Brace, H&R Sways, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Powerflex Bushings, LED Tails, Clear Sides/Turns, Black Grill, Mtech 2, CF Splitters

M3 - Not enough room to list
lejeunebimmer is offline   Reply With Quote