View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:34 PM   #995
harticus5

My Ride: 2003 M3 Coupe
I highly recommend selling that camera for the round style one.I have the round one and its much nicer. I think its $70 with shipping most of the time, and it has a signal wire that travels with the video cable the length needed to go from the trunk to dash. The $30 camera you have is not nearly as nice. I actually have one of them myself which I did not use. Only downside to both of them is the led lights are weak compared my other led license plate light. The one you pictured also does not come with a trigger wire.

And I highly recommend not connecting to the fuse box because it is completely not necessary!!!
03 BMW M3 Coupe,Titan. Silver,Black Leather Interier,6 SPD,Prem Pkg,Cold Weather Pkg,Harman Kardon, Xenon Lights,Alum. Interier Trim,Alarm,Black Side grills,15% Tint,Dynavin v5 w/ rvserse camera,Clear Side markers,MS54,M3 emblem trunk mat/floor mats,Painted front reflectors,Driver KeyHole delete,Blue/White LED inter.LED exter/tail/turn,Allum.Pedals,M3 Illum. door sills"==///M3==",Painted Fog LGT Insrt,Sirius Sprt5 hardwired,Chrome license plate

Last edited by harticus5; 12-17-2010 at 10:36 PM.
harticus5 is offline   Reply With Quote